Clients who suffer from mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety or attention deficit disorder, (in addition to substance abuse issues), present challenges, as their “co-occuring” conditions are more difficult to diagnose and treat. We address the complex needs of these clients.
Conditions commonly occurring with chemical dependency may include:
- Mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder)
- Anxiety disorders (panic attacks, social phobia)
- Eating disorders (anorexia and bulimia)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)